I usually like to reserve a links list for Friday, but today has been pretty hectic – so, I figured that I’d make Monday a little brighter with some fun pictures and links!
1. I wish there was a Topshop closer to me than NYC or the UK. This is such a great bag – and while I certainly don’t need another bag in my life, I’m sure that I would buy it if I ran across it in a store.
2. This picture is from a recent blog post at The Sweetest Occasion. There’s something just really cheerful about those yellow balloons and mint colored table. I like it.
3. I miss having long hair. Please grow faster, hair! (Photo source.)
4. Speaking of hair – I can’t tell you how unbelievably hard it was for me when I tried to accomplish this hairstyle. I can’t braid backwards!
5. Gabe and I are using these atlas flowers in a wedding this weekend. I LOVE them and they’ll be perfect for the theme we’re working with. I found them on Etsy at a cute little shop that I’m sure I’ll frequent!
Hope your Monday was great!